Wednesday 2 May 2012


I apologize that I referred girls as women in my earlier posts. Someone didn't like it.


Welcome to the sarcasm society. Sarcasm is one of the most beautiful form of humor. Well it may sound as an overstatement but it would definitely balance the moronic comment which imbecile people say that its the lowest form of humor. Whoever made that comment seriously need one rectal iron rod extraction procedure. 


So starting the post with a disturbing image. Clearly not in one of my best mood. I think I have a problem. Problem with the whole concept of pretentious """love""" !!! When someone asks me the definition of "love". I have this pre - installed definition which I can blabber in one breath. "Love" is like a temporary infatuation which turns into permanent obsession. It is like a dirty trick played on us which just helps in continuation of species. We all are little weird and when we find a person whose weirdness is compatible to ours we tag it as "love". If someday someone tells me "at least you're consistent, consistently hurtful, consistently selfish, and consistently proving me wrong". I would add something to my consistency, I am at least consistently truthful. Its like making someone priority in your life, when all you are to them is an option. That is a true catastrophic success in your life?


Those who think "love at first sight" is actually possible then they really need to take a second look. I do seem like a whiny bitch, but how is it not visible that a "lover" actually says, how beautiful you are now that you "love" me. I can say it cause I've said it millions of times and sorry girls I don't mean it. 


Almost everyone gets dumped at least once in their lifetime. Unless you're a nun. Well Jesus really can't 
dump nuns. Its not a big deal people. Look at me, I'm still alive and even you'll be fine. 




This is not a post that says what you have is not real. Maybe its all because I never understood what is real. As I said Maybe!




Peace(V) [I really need it! PHEW!]

1 comment:

  1. 'Disturbing' indeed. Not for the obviously 'intimidating' pictures you compelled the readers to visualize but for the crude rationality you associate with the 'supposed' love. More so, because they aren't deniable in any way. Interestingly written.

    ReplyDelete