Saturday 21 April 2012

I read my first post three times just to be sure if it sounds appealing to the viewer. In the end what matters that I enjoyed writing it. One of my friends insisted that I should get rid out of the Einstein obsession. I may be blowing out my trumpet really loud but helloooh its my blog, I don't need to be modest and I can sound as cool and as wanabe I want to.

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
- Albert Einstein


Few days ago I found a couple getting to first base near Gourmet, a place near my house. Looking at them I told myself, "I never kissed someone like this before". I know it wasn't the way they kissed that made me think, it was the place. It was something bold and dangerous. A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend. The guy had a BMW. My advice to all the guys, please find a nice lady for yourself, who chooses you and not your money. Because if you do you'll be a happy man and if you don't you'll end up like a philosopher. Nevertheless I have a soft corner for the philosophers as you can see why.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
- Albert Einstein

Big girls need big diamonds. And trust me a women never hated a man enough to give his diamond ring back. Women : You can't live without them neither you can bury them in the backyard without neighbors seeing. Well I think i'm just discouraging women and now I've started feeling bad. 
Men on the other hand are really simple to understand. They can survive a whole weekend with 3 things: batteries for a TV remote, reversible boxer shorts and beer. Everyone says that men are dogs, well my opinion do not differ. Like a dog they keep coming back. I think women are more like cats. If you ever yell at them, they run away. I don't see men and women alike in many situations, but when they both are on fire, they're exactly alike. 
Men have three stages of life : the first stage when they believe in Santa Claus, the second stage when they don't believe in Santa Claus and third stage when they are Santa Claus. We have enough years left to enter the third stage and enough time to be a happy Santa Claus. So choose a nice Cinderella. Santa plus Cinderella. I think I should stop blogging. :P

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein


The quotations have no significance with my post, I just happen to like them.

Peace (V)

No comments:

Post a Comment